All About Me-SBC1

Hello i’m Nubia and i’m going to tell you about me! I am a 14 year old hispanic student that attends a middle school in California. I live in a small town with me being the oldest out of three brothers. I love doing basketball, boxing, and swimming. Basketball and boxing are the two sports that are more special to me because my mom has been teaching me ever since i entered middle school and all the things she knows about those two sports. Swimming is a sport I like doing because I like being in the water and enjoying being in it. I have a few interests but my top two are working out, and writing. Working out has been a major part in my life because it keeps me in shape and it just distracts me from the things going on in life, writing is another thing i like because i love writing neat and doing different calligraphy. Some of my school interests are history and technology because I have always been interested in the history of our world and technology has been interesting too because I have learned a lot of things i didn’t know before. My family is my world because they are the only things I love more than anything. They always support me in anything that I do. In my life I am grateful for everything that I have gotten and all the support I have from my family.